Steven McQuin - DRSM, DSM, SMTO
Owner and Massage Therapist at Feel Fit Massage Therapy Clinic
Steven McQuin is a Sports and Remedial massage therapist with over 10 years experience. He set up Feel Fit Massage Therapy Clinic in 2014 and in this
time has worked with Watsonians Rugby Club, Edinburgh Triathetes Club, Personal Trainers, amateur football and cricket players as well as remedial clients with ailments including
back pain, carpal tunnel syndrome, sciatica and tennis elbow.
"I am a body worker with an altruistic notion that I can help people every day to overcome pain and movement dysfunction. The buzz I get setting people on a pain free journey in life by
working differently to the majority of practitioners is my ultimate reward and I can happily say that I am in a job I love."
- Kinesiology Taping KT1 Accreditation Course - Fundamental concepts, screening, muscle tests and muscle application (2013)
- Kinesiology Taping KT2 Accreditation Course - Advanced concepts and corrective techniques (2013)
- Sports and Remedial Massage (2007)
- Swedish/Therapeutic Massage (2006)
- Anatomy and Physiology (2006)
- BSc Information Systems (2000)